Friday, April 09, 2010

Here I am again...

Not to save the day nor even post up anything even a trickle close to inspiring. But then one reads that in every self-deprecating blog or actually, in any other one of my so-called comeback posts. Nothing new there.

But here goes another guilty post, all the more reeking of guilty from having been given the 'Beautiful Blogger' award by HafutotaJE@Jeembie with no purpose other than to invigorate this miserable space. Have already fulfilled his wish somewhat with this post means I've accepted the award I suppose and so a thank you must be said. Oh no, not in two short, sweet words either but gushing forth like tears or goopy liquid (ala Nickelodeon's Kids Choice Awards) that goes hand in hand with award shows.

Where do I start? Ah yes.. I had no intention of letting this blog die away. Indeed, with the last post I had thought to revive it, thinking it easy enough to sustain it with a healthy diet of pictures, simple lines and silly prose. Time ran too fast to catch and inspiration, as always, eluded me. Coupled with the fact that I now prefer to spend my time vegetating in front of the idiot box watching Final Fantasy XIII played out by Mr.K (whose blog is long dead by the way, but is still as opinionated as ever) or even just while away time with laughter over subjects that may not matter, may matter too much, or simply don't come into matter at all with people who think in about the same way and who simply matter very much to me.

Truth is, when I hadn't a life to speak of I had plenty of time to speak of it but now that I do have a life to speak of, I find myself too busy living it. :)

However, HafutotaJeembie has deemed my rambles to be worthy enough of a Beautiful Blogger award and so I shamelessly, with head down, shuffle forward to accept and continue to spew the front row with droplets of er.. humanly spit-ekhem, blessings as I speak. xD (Isn't everyone glad I can only manage digital spittle now)

Though, truth be told, I'm not just plugging HafutotaJeembie because he awarded me but simply because his is one of the most entertaining fantastical blogs I read on as 'daily' a basis as I can. The stories he tells and spins out of what we mere dull peoples think of as 'mundane' wraps up a message with each tale to never let any small detail in our lives seem unworthy and to leave no idea unturned for fear of letting our brains grow dull and rot with time, or simply to let our brains 'grow up' at all. For all of that, thank you, Jeembie!

Now on to more inspirational things that are actually in point form and not long winded sentences - I pass the Beautiful Blogger award on to:

- teh ais limei
Because she writes witty-ly well though she won't believe it. Her stories are of life, close to the heart and sometimes good guide for those who wonder why they're still in this country.

- Pau-chan
As one of the people who share/fuel my laughter daily and whose blog I read faithfully because of this. (That she fuels my laughter la not cause she's my konco, you b*sta*ds! Pfft)

(Okay, here is where it gets awkward because I'm blogging at work and can't take too long to post this but can't decide if I wish to link pass my measly award to celebrity bloggers that I read and enjoy more than my daily paper. I'll probably get back to this later then)

7 Weird Things bout me:

1. I'm a PR person but I don't mingle particularly well
2. A true cheapskate, I skimp on everything that I can skimp on
3. I'm strangely proud of being a cheapskate
4. Though I would like to have enough money not to be
5. I'm Chinese but I don't eat innards, so there!
6. I frequently forget to drink enough water
7. Come to that, I forget to eat at proper times too.

K, unhappy reading, peeps~! Pfft.